Dr Stuart Orton-Jones
Speaker - Foundational Occlusion
Highly Experienced International Speaker
Particular interests in
- Restorative Dentistry
- Occlusion Theory & Practice
- Applied Anatomy of the Head & Neck
- Minor Oral Surgery
Memberships held with
- Association of Dental Implantologists (ADI) United Kingdom
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Alabama Implant Study Group
- Resident House Surgeon, Guys Hospital
- Maxilliofacial Unit, Queen Mary's Hospital London
- Northwestern Dental School Chicago
- Private Practice Ontario, Canada
Avid Traveller and Passionate Speaker
Any Speaker, who professes their hobbies to be “Dentistry, fine food, motor racing and women” is certainly going to be worth slowing down for :-)
Stuart has for some years not had time for the last one as his passion for teaching has taken him all around the world.
We have been lucky enough to secure Stuart, who for some time has been . keen to explore our wonderful country.
He is so well organised for this course, he travels complete with a Full Set of Articulators, Study Models and Course Materials.
Anyone, who tells you that 4 days will . just be enough, is going to certainly . give you an experience.
Dr Craig Campbell